Thursday, September 29, 2011

two words

Two words
Like sweet teardrops
Felt on my palms
Escape her lips
As she breathes ecstasy into my ears
And war into my soul

With two words,
My tounge repeats silently,
I grasp for an understanding,
Seek my heart for a response,

But these two words are final,
The beginning and the end
Of all we were when I first saw her and our eyes met only to part in a fleeting grasp for tempestuous cool.
Then these two words when we are one, unknowing, unsure,
These two words define her, as my silence defines me,
With these two words she has opened her heart as my soul struggles tirelessly from my mind's unrelenting grasp.

I hear these two words and feel the etching upon my walls which scream at her touch.
The two words I've waited for, she whispers, "call me"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–❤❤❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› ouh that just sent a strange warming sensation all through my veins. It's spreading into me as I type this. How bizarre!