Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I want to love.

"I want to love in a way that makes me realize I'm a liar. To love someone so truly that I realize all the times I've ever thought I was in love, I was sadly mistaken. To love as if I've never truly known love. And then, when I've felt love as I've never felt it before, when I've become sure, faithfully sure, that I've reached the summit of love and my heart is completely open to another, when my soul shines as it never has before, when words flow from my lips in sweet harmony with the beating of a kindred heart and tears swell in my eyes from pure bliss, rushing into a river of joy and pain and sorrow all sweet to my tongue, when my passion overcomes my reason and I'm mad, truly madly in love, I want to love even more."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤